The myriad of benefits one can access through the practice never fails to astound and delight me …
The Ten Principles of Physical Fitness
- Cardiovascular/Respiratory Endurance: The ability of body systems to gather, process and deliver oxygen.
- Stamina: The ability of body systems to process, deliver, store and utilize energy.
- Strength: The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply force.
- Flexibility: The ability to maximize the range of motion at a given joint.
- Power: The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply maximum force in minimum time.
- Speed: The ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
- Coordination: The ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movement.
- Agility: The ability to minimize transition time from one movement pattern to another.
- Balance: The ability to control the placement of the bodies center of gravity in relation to its support base.
- Accuracy: The ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.
can i please go to their school
except for the fact that crazy shit happens there all the time